The latest version of MetroSidebar for Windows is available for free download. There is a full offline installer standalone version of the MetroSidebar Desktop Design application for PC.
MetroSidebar is an application that was created in order to provide you with the same colorfully-designed widgets Windows Sidebar had when it was introduced in Vista. With this program, you’re able to access your most frequently used programs as you would with any other sidebar. MetroSidebar also has some new features: for example, its weather forecast and sports headlines keep you informed about upcoming events!
A MetroSidebar can be found to the right-hand side of your screen; it hides automatically once there isn’t enough space for it. It has a variety of gadgets that perform different tasks including an alarm clock, weather forecast, and search engine. Though there aren’t many options at first – they’re easy to install with plugins coming in all shapes and sizes so you’ll never run out! You may choose from anything from an image slideshow or calendar widget – or even another one similar to it. Don’t forget to check out what other downloads are available if you feel like this MetroSidebar could use some sprucing up!
Here are some reasons why MetroSidebar is such a great app! First, it starts automatically when you turn on your computer and second, it locks itself to whatever corner of the screen you want so that you don’t accidentally move it away from where you want it. You can also make sure that no one else bothers with moving it for themselves by setting it to go auto-hide whenever someone clicks out of its main window. So if all these features sound good to you then keep reading!
Features of MetroSidebar
After MetroSidebar free download, you’ll notice some noticeable features.
- Widgets of Vista can be colorful.
- Applications can be accessed quickly.
- The sidebar can be set to automatically hide.
- You can download a variety of widgets.
- You can customize the system to suit your needs.
- Windows can start this program at startup.
- The sidebar can be locked.
MetroSidebar Technical Setup Details
- MetroSidebar is the full name of the software
- MetroSidebar_setup.exe is the setup file
- 220 KB for the full setup
- Type of Installation: Offline Installer / Standalone Installation
- Support for 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) architectures
- This version was added on the 6th of November 2014
- Licensed as freeware
- MetroSidebar is the developer
System Requirements For MetroSidebar
Before you start MetroSidebar free download, make sure you meet the system requirements.
- If you have Windows 8 or Windows 7 or Windows Vista, 32-bit or 64-bit, it should work
- RAM is required in the amount of 512 MB.
- You will need 100MB of free disk space on your hard drive.
- 1GHz or higher processor required
MetroSidebar Free Download
MetroSidebar can be downloaded for free by clicking on the button below. You can install MetroSidebar offline and standalone from this page. Windows 32 and 64 bit versions would be compatible with this.